Monday, March 30, 2009

bad wife

so Jayson has been complaining for over a week about a pain in his side, I finally told him to quit complaining about it, unless he was going to do something about it! so when he called in sick on Friday I got worried, Jayson has never called in sick in the 7 years we've been together! So needless to say now I was worried.
He went to the Doctor on Friday morning and they eliminated kidney stones or his appendix and then the doctor told him it could be his gallbladder, so now we are just waiting for a CT scan in the next few days! I felt horrible though for dismissing his pain and thinking it was nothing! I just hope it's not too serious!

5 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

don't feel too bad. I get frustrated with my husband when he complains but won't do anything about it. I had my galbladder out last year it was a doozy!

Wendy Day said...

I sure hope he is feeling better. I hope it isn't his gall bladder. I had to have mine removed 6 weeks after Kaylee was born. Let me tell you, I would much rather give birth with no pain medication then have a gall bladder attack.

Mommy Madness said...

You're not a bad wife. Sometimes it's hard to tell between hubby's wanting our attention and actually having a serious issue. He's in our prayers.

The Hathaways said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I hope everything turns out ok with Jayson. Hopefully we'll see you guys on the 18th.

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

Let us know if you need anything!!!