Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family Visits


A few weeks ago My Dad came to visit from Ohio, and my brother came from London, so they could meet Macie and visit with Mia, Jay and I. We had a wonderful visit but it was way to short. I'm not sure how many of you know what an unbelievable artist my brother is but I assure you he is, I unfortunately dont have any of Joel's originals but in the near future he will be doing one for me of my children with Christ, I cant wait, but in the mean time I wanted to share his talent with you all, last year he did a painting of Christ for one of our uncle's, of course I fell in love with it! the title of the piece is "Open Arms" By Joel Cable

2 comments:

strbrte said...

Hey now I'm stalking you! What a cute family!

Taggart Family said...

That's your brother's artwork?? That's amazing!!