Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lot's to say!




So Jayson and I just had our 6th anniversary, well crap it's already been a month ago, man I'm bad at this! but it was awesome.

Mia decided she wanted to start potty training and that's going well, she just sat down and went, it was amazing! we also turned her photo in to Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest, it starts in march, I think the week of march 9th, good luck Mia!

Macie is 6 months old and can now sit up on her own, has 2 teeth! and is as happy as ever!

I have now lost 51 pounds and I'm so happy! I have enjoyed working out and running a mile a day for a little time alone! Jayson also lost 20 pounds, that he didn't need to lose, but he looks great!

8 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

WOW! Congrats on all the good news. I miss you guys. Your girls are beautiful and I'm proud of you for the weight loss... I know from experience how hard it is to lose weight (especially when you have kids). Someday I'll get back on track, too.

Kayti said...

Two cute, cute girls-think of all the hair you get to do!! I'm so excited we get to stay in touch now. Thanks for the comments-you're sweet. Oh, congrats on the weight loss. You look awesome :)

Tiffany said...

Beautiful girls Nicole! Losing baby weight is so hard! Good for you!;)

The Hopkins Family said...

That is awesome good for you. You need to post a before and after shot on your blog to see.

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

It sounds like you are all doing so good. I have been thinking a lot about you lately and wondering how life was. Great job on losing 51 pounds. I really enjoy running, but haven't been in SO long. Congrats.

The Wilcox Family said...

I am glad you found my blog so know I can check and see how you are doing. You got marrried the same year Matt and I did just at the opposite end of the year. Isent it great to lose weight. It feels so good. So congrats on that. After I have this next baby I have to lose more. I had lost 30 but had 25 more to go to be where I am suppose to be. I am glad things are going well for you.
JenniLyn

Melissa said...

They are getting so big and SO cute!

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

We should work on the weight together... do some stuff fun active stuff. Then the "sisters" can play together too and Cohen and Mia can play also... we just definitely need to get together more often for sure!