Friday, December 5, 2008

Elmo

Jayson's Mom Mary and I took Mia and Jayson's little brother Jaycob to see sesame street live Elmo makes music.












Jayson and I debated for weeks about taking Mia, Jayson thought that she wouldn't last through the whole thing and I disagreed that I thought she was ready for the challenge! and I won that battle!
She loved it so much and sat the entire time with her eyes glued to the stage! I am thankful to have someone to go see silly musicals and theater stuff with! It was so fun!










You have to see this video it is hillarious, Mia was rocking out!

4 comments:

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

she is so cute... it looks like you guys had a good time. glad to read that your mom got to come mom. i hope she is continuing to get better all the time.

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! So funny and cute!

Emily and Bryce said...

That was so cute. She was rockin out to Elmo!

Amanda said...

She is so cute!

My neice LOVES Elmo. She used to call him Homo, because she couldn't say his name. Now she calls him Helmo.